I went on a Target run today.  I had three things that I wanted to get, but was only able to get one.  *sigh* That's what I get for spending all of last night and most of today working on a menu for Country Boy Pizza (and man it turned out good, if I do say so myself!) and not getting out to hit the deals early enough.

Baby Wipes.  When you have a baby, toddler or anyone messy...they're a must to have.  We always seem to run out at a most crucial moment.  This was one thing that I hadn't really thought about stockpiling.  Uh...ok...HUGE brainfart on my part.

So anyway, Target has the 216 count Huggies Wipes for $5.99.  That's really not that great a deal...but...I had a few $0.75 manufacturer's coupons for wipes.  Ok...that's a little better.  But then I found on Bargain Briana a link to Target coupons for $1.50 off.  Now we're talking.  When you have a manufacturer's coupon and a store coupon, you can STACK the two coupons for the one item.  So...now the price of the wipes are now $3.74.

Not free, but not full price either.

And by the way, the wipes are great for adults too.  I keep a tub in the van.  They are so much nicer to use than a napkin when you have ice cream or anything else sticky on your hands.  And at that price, I don't feel so bad using a wipe.