I LOVE iGoogle.  I have my own page with tabs that keep track of some important info for me.  One tab in particular keeps track of all of the blogs that I have listed to the side of this blog.

I wasn't much on those RSS feeds or "follow me" links before.  I used to think that no one was worth following, that I'd check in once in a while to see what was up.  Whoooo boy I hate to think about what all I've missed because of that!

Once iGoogle made it easy to follow blog posts, I quickly set up my own page to follow the feeds.



The above is my Blogs tab. It keeps track of all of the blogs you see on the side of the post.  To set up your own iGoogle page, you must have a Google account.  If you blog with Blogger, then you already have one...or if you have Gmail.

Once you have your Google account (which is free by the way), you are one step closer to setting up your page.  If you haven't already, go to the page that has ALL Google options: http://www.google.com/intl/en/options/
From there, Choose iGoogle (about halfway down, has an icon of a house).

Once you have an iGoogle page, either make it your homepage, bookmark it...make a shortcut on your desktop...whatever is easiest for you.

Now you will need to go into EACH of the blogs that you want to follow.  You will then look for this icon:



Once you find it, click on it.  (It might say something else, or be in an odd location...but look for the icon or something that says RSS, follow me, etc.  If you're not sure...send me an email or comment and I'll research it for you.)

You will then get a window like this one:



Look for the Google icon and then click on it


You'll be directed to a page like this:
 
Make sure you click on the Add to Google Homepage link.  That way it will feed to your page.
Once you have all of the blogs followed, go back to your iGoogle page and change the setting to what you prefer.  I prefer having 9 posts (the max) showing from each blog.  That way, hopefully I won't miss anything.
You can change the settings for each feed by clicking on the down-triangle on the upper right hand side of each blog feed.
Click on Edit Settings
From the drop down, you can choose how many posts you want to see from that blog.
Questions?  None...good.  As always, if you do have questions, I'll try to give an answer that makes a little more sense.  Can't promise anything there...after all, most of my conversation during the day is with a toddler ;)